Sunday, June 22, 2008

Namyoya Village pictures

These are pictures from Namyoya Village. We went here my 2nd and 3rd day in Uganda and we also went back on the first Sunday for church in the church that now has a roof!!! I became very attached to these people because I was able to spend so much time here. When I think of my experience, I usually think of Namyoya first.




The whole group :)

This is how we were welcomed into the village. The women were waving leaves, singing, dancing, and hugging us. It was amzing.

The roof being built. It was completely finished by Sunday. It was awesome to see such progress made in a short amount of time.


My friends. Sylvia was my ultimate favorite. She is on the left. Sylvia has the sweetest, brightest smile. The the other girl who is as tall as me is so loving and I love how she says JACKIEE!

No comments: